Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hello,



Today is my birthday and it's sunny and warm out (low 60s)!  When we lived in Illinois it rained all the time on my birthday so having a beautiful day is a real treat for me.  My hubby made it extra special surprising me with some additional wrapped gifts this morning even though he had already bought a new hanging lamp fixture for our dinette.  And he had already hung it and put in a new dimmer light switch for it.  I am truly blessed with such a wonderful husband.  I hope you have a nice day too!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sandy! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have...and I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, happy birthday!!!!! a day late. I can help you with how to spruce up your blog if you like.....but it looks good already!!! Keep writing...you will meet so many people by blogging!! Thanks so much for checking in on me. No matter how alone I am at the farm, I always have my online gal friends to count on!!!!

    Have a great day!

    Bev
    Bee Haven Acres

    ReplyDelete