Tuesday, March 15, 2011

REDnesday - RED at Dear Daisy Cottage

Write on!
Red Daisy Pen

I love Kim at Dear Daisy Cottage!

(All images from Flickr courtesy of Dear Daisy Cottage) 

I could look at Kim's beautiful cottage all day...and I wish I could steal Ms. Maggie and Mr. Marley away.

Maggie
Ms. Maggie!

What a cutie!

Marley
Mr. Marley

Another sweetie pie!

Let's look at more of Kim's lovely photos showcasing her love of all things RED.


Train Case Vignette
Train Case Vignette

Vintage Bridesmaid Dress
Vintage Dress

Look at that beautiful RED wall!

Red Tole Tray
Red Tole Tray

Thrifted Throws
Thrifted Throws

Thrifted Afghans
Thrifted Afhgans

Yard Sale Bench
Yard Sale Bench


Red Cake Carrier
Red Cake Carrier


Hop over to Kim's blog (Dear Daisy Cottage) for more delicious REDs.



And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


5 comments:

  1. Isn't Kim the *best* Her cottage is sooooooo cute. I *heart* Miss Maggie, too. Thanks for posting about Dear Daisy Cottage, Sandy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Love every picture too!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images dear Sandy, I so get your infatuation.;) Love the close ups of the doggies.;)
    Have a lovely midweek,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Kim decorates her home! Her blog was one of the first ones I started reading, and it's so full of inspiration!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete