Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Beautiful Day!




It's a beautiful day here!

Want to listen to some wonderful music?

This just makes me feel good!  

(Turn off my music at the bottom of my blog to listen!)




Isn't this a pretty red vintage ornament with the beads and glitter?  

I made the cute felt panda bear many years ago. 

New Year's Eve at Teacup Lane

The kitchen island all set up for good snacking on New Year's Eve!

We watched Kung Fu Panda 2 on DVD then toasted the New Year with eggnog at midnight while viewing the Philly Fireworks on TV.


CHICK FLICK NIGHT

Oh, yes, before I forget...set your DVR to record Masterpiece's "Downton Abbey" on Sunday night here in The States.  The second season of this award winning series starts on PBS January 8th... read all about it here.




I'll be glued to the TV Sunday nights for sure!

Have a lovely weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I am sitting here tapping my foot. Loved it! I see that chocolate pie sitting their all luscious looking on the island. I like the cardinal tin, too. I have a special affinity for cardinals. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the new season of Downton Abbey to start here. It's one of my favourite shows.
    Cheers
    PS. Just watched the Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo - with subtitles. Very good but can't wait for the new version with Daniel Craig to open here in a couple of weeks. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete