Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Love My Pandora Bracelet!

Of course I have a Teddy Bear and Snowman charm!

I've never been crazy about jewelry...that is...until I discovered Pandora!

Pandora has a wonderful website where you can join the Pandora Club.  Once you are a member you can go to "My Jewelry" and list all of the charms you have purchased.  It's a nice way to keep track of your charms.  

And you can enter the charms you would like to have under "My Wish List".  That's a nice feature for your loved ones to access for those special occasions like your birthday and anniversary.  There's even an Pandora app for the iPhone too!

The red heart charm and Topaz bead (my birthstone) were the first ones my Hubby bought for me for Valentines!

It's hard for me to say which charm is my favorite.  

I love them all!

Most of them have been gifts from my Hubby.  

Thanks so much sweetie!

I call the coach charm "Cinderella's Coach"!

Both the Sea Shell charm and Cinderella's Coach charm represent my love of Walt Disney World!


So far I don't buy the gold ones because they are way too expensive.   

But you can find less expensive charms in silver.  

I "need" to add some more color...some pinks, yellows and oranges.


Beautiful!

I have a Teapot charm to represent my blog, "Teacup Lane"!

I love to wear my Pandora bracelet!  

Maybe it's time to start another bracelet.  LOL!

I have purchased a red leather bracelet that I will probably use for all of my Christmas silver charms.  I'm lacking Christmas colors so I've been drooling over all the red and green glass charms.


What do you think?  

Do you like Pandora?

This photo was taken with my Hubby's Canon Rebel EOS XSi with Macro Lens 100 mm
(the other photos shot with my Canon PowerShot S80 macro setting)

12 comments:

  1. Yes I love this bracelet and the way the charms go on is much easier that the old method. I have never seen one of these. You will probably end up with more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Pandora very much. My friend just got one for Christmas. I like how your charms represent the things you love. Do they have a skein of yarn and a crochet hook? Maybe you can suggest it to them. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine too. You are right, the charms are expensive. I need to wear mine more. We have a store at the mall that will clean the bracelet and while they are cleaning it, I look at the charms....That is how I got the second bracelet....
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a Pandora bracelet, but I love it! I have a charm bracelet that I got in my youth and the charms take me back to where I was and who got them for me every time I look at it. I really like the way the charms go on this bracelet - with the old ones, you always ran the risk of one falling off if they weren't put on right. Thanks for sharing - I'm going to check Pandora out right now!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I do like Pandora, and your charms are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I do Sandy.;) And yours is truly lovely, love your photography, it could be used to sell the bracelet.;)
    Have a great Sunday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a Pandora store nearby, but I have never been in! Your charm bracelet is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought a Pandora bracelet and my first two charms today... will post about it soon.. Absolutely love yours and see a couple of charms on yours that I will be getting also in the future. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.therealshopaholi.com
    you will love this, im crazy about charms and beads but they are too expensive, when I saw this website I was so happy, they are cheap and have good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. www.therealshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bracelet too, nice (and brave) use of color. I'm too much of a chicken, mine just has a few blue-green touches. I also have lots of open space, I think I have about 11 charms total including clips...the open spaces leave room for movement, and some sound, which I love.

    Pandora is an awesome company. Pricey, yes, but the weight and quality are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have quite a lot of Pandora charms. I think you’ll need another bracelet for more beads. Do you know that each bead of Pandora charms has its own meaning? And you can even create your own story out of those beads. Anyway, I love those charms you have. ->Mitchum Jewelers

    ReplyDelete