Friday, March 29, 2013

Crocheted Easter Egg

My first crocheted Easter Egg!


It helps to use the stitch marker for each round.


This is a great way to use up all those little cotton yarn ends I've been saving.


A little bit of batting added before starting the decreases.


Isn't it cute!


I love it!


Here's where you can obtain Kara Gunza's (Petals to Picot)' free Easter Egg pattern (here).

And for details of my project just click (here).

I'm off to crochet more cute eggs so I have an Easter Basket full of them.

Thank you Kara for this adorable pattern!

Wishing you all a wonderful Good Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Sandy, love the multi color yarn. Blessed Good Friday, and a very Happy Easter xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute will be attempting these tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! It's adorable! I love the colors of Easter! Your egg makes me smile! I need to go find the ones I made last year...I'd forgotten them until I saw this. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete