Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chester

We stopped in the historic town of Chester, England on April 24th. We walked the streets and had a delicious lunch at Bella Italia - a restaurant recommended by a passing friendly Brit as we were discussing where to grab a bite to eat.

I found my first Cath Kidson's store there too. But you will have to wait until I'm home to see what I bought. There's also the remains of the Roman Town Wall, Amphitheater and Baths and Gardens in town. Just amazing!

We're at Heathrow Airport waiting for our flight to Philly. More to come of our trip to the U.K. this week once we are back home (and with decent WiFi).

Take a look at Chester...















4 comments:

  1. I live only 10 miles from Chester and Chester is my local (clothes) shopping place.We are so lucky to live only 20 minutes from Chester.Glad you liked it.Did you venture into Wales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you to live so close to a fantastic historical town. Yes, we did visit Wales and I will be posting about it.

      Delete
  2. Chester is a very interesting place your photo's are fab have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the photos look like something out of a novel or period film! What a great place to visit and spend some time. xo

    ReplyDelete